Ruffini brewery, a historic company in the province of Florence, recently inaugurated its new 2000 square metre headquarters. The new facility, which features state-of-the-art production lines and a large warehouse, has been designed with energy saving in mind, thanks also to the installation of a photovoltaic system to power the machinery and lighting for the entire company.
In this case, Urmet supplied:
- a smoke detection system with a loop-addressable control unit, linear detectors, smoke sensors, buttons and nameplates;
- 4K video surveillance system
- the 1068 range intrusion alarm system
- vandal resistant video door phone entry panels at the main entrance of the premises as well as secondary entrances
- the IPerTalk VoIP switchboard, which integrates all the functions of Urmet devices: in addition to the usual standard functions, from the telephones it is possible to manage video door phone calls, view external cameras, intervene on the intrusion alarm system and display the status of the smoke detection system.